- By using Genuine BMW Parts, you can be assured that your vehicle will be restored to the same exacting standards as originaland a perfect fit every time.
- Protect your vehicle and the car behind you against dirt and stone chips.
- The mud flaps have been developed especially for the front and rear axles ofyour BMW
- They reduce soiling of the vehicle markedly and also give the car an interesting look.
- Included: two mud flaps and a set of fittings.
- For 18" + 19" wheels only
- Made from extremely durable PP and are therefore especially long-lasting.
- Not suitable for vehicles with M Sports package (P337A) and M Aerodynamics package (S715A).
Represented by part number 2 in the diagram.
100% Genuine BMW Exterior Protection
This item is supplied direct from BMW. All BMW parts and accessories are designed specifically for your BMW.
2 year BMW Warranty
Every genuine BMW product comes with a 2 year warranty, giving you peace of mind.
Trained BMW Advisors
Be sure to enter your vehicle details above & our BMW Parts Advisors will verify compatibility
*Please note that images are for illustation purposes only. We recommend all parts and accessories are fitted by a trained technician.
Using our standard delivery service, we aim to deliver your order within 5 working days however this cannot be guaranteed. We endeavour to keep you up to date should we experience any delays. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, you are entitled to cancel your order provided that the order has not been dispatched.
Item(s) will be delivered to the address you provided at the checkout stage. It is possible to change the delivery address should you make a mistake, however this is subject to further communication between us and you and can only be changed if the item(s) has not already been dispatched.
Delivery to UK Mainland is charged at a flat rate of £3.99 per order. We also offer free shipping on orders over £75, UK mainland only. We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days however this is subject to stock availability. Click here for more information.