- A safe and secure docking system, suitable for Nokia 6300, 6300i mobile phones.
- Thanks to the interchangeable, phone-specific snap-in adapter, drivers can make calls hands-free.
- In conjunction with the Bluetooth interface, it enables you to charge the mobile phone battery.
- Supplied with an external aerial, which improves reception and ensures that any radiation is dissipated outside the car interior, while charging their handset at the same time.
- Operation is via the iDrive controller, multi-function steering wheel or voice control.
- Preparation mobile phone Business (S633A) or Preparation mobile phone with Bluetooth (S644A)
- Please note this product is not a media adapter.
100% Genuine BMW Multimedia & Technology
This item is supplied direct from BMW. All BMW parts and accessories are designed specifically for your BMW.
2 year BMW Warranty
Every genuine BMW product comes with a 2 year warranty, giving you peace of mind.
Trained BMW Advisors
Be sure to enter your vehicle details above & our BMW Parts Advisors will verify compatibility
*Please note that images are for illustation purposes only. We recommend all parts and accessories are fitted by a trained technician.
Using our standard delivery service, we aim to deliver your order within 5 working days however this cannot be guaranteed. We endeavour to keep you up to date should we experience any delays. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, you are entitled to cancel your order provided that the order has not been dispatched.
Item(s) will be delivered to the address you provided at the checkout stage. It is possible to change the delivery address should you make a mistake, however this is subject to further communication between us and you and can only be changed if the item(s) has not already been dispatched.
Delivery to UK Mainland is charged at a flat rate of £3.99 per order. We also offer free shipping on orders over £75, UK mainland only. We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days however this is subject to stock availability. Click here for more information.