John Cooper Works 16" sport brake disc, perforated, grooved, 294X22
With their perforated, slotted discs, the sport brakes react in the way that a racing driver would expect, with instantaneous responses and real bite. Underlines the sporty character, especially when combined with alloy wheels with an open wheel design
Only suitable for vehicles from July 2006 on.
- The 16-inch John Cooper Works sport brake disc can be installed in the MINI R55/R56 Cooper S with a standard brake system without requiring any additional modifications to the front axle. In any other models, a John Cooper Works brake system is required.
- In the MINI R50/R52/R53, the brake disc can be installed in conjunction with the John Cooper Works sport brake and the Galfer 5014 brake pad (34 11 6 778 320)
- Perforated and grooved, internally ventilated sport brake disc for the front axle
- The holes and grooves in the John Cooper Works sport brake disc reduce formation of a film of water between the brake pad and the brake disc
- The John Cooper Works sport brake disc was designed and developed as a special accessory in cooperation with BMW Group brake specialists
Quantity included: 1 disc
100% Genuine MINI Brake Discs
This item is supplied direct from MINI. All MINI parts and accessories are designed specifically for your MINI.
2 year MINI Warranty
Every genuine MINI product comes with a 2 year warranty, giving you peace of mind.
Trained MINI Advisors
Be sure to enter your vehicle details above & our MINI Parts Advisors will verify compatibility
*Please note that images are for illustation purposes only. We recommend all parts and accessories are fitted by a trained technician.
Using our standard delivery service, we aim to deliver your order within 5 working days however this cannot be guaranteed. We endeavour to keep you up to date should we experience any delays. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, you are entitled to cancel your order provided that the order has not been dispatched.
Item(s) will be delivered to the address you provided at the checkout stage. It is possible to change the delivery address should you make a mistake, however this is subject to further communication between us and you and can only be changed if the item(s) has not already been dispatched.
Delivery to UK Mainland is charged at a flat rate of £3.99 per order. We also offer free shipping on orders over £75, UK mainland only. We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days however this is subject to stock availability. Click here for more information.